A graduate from King Georges Medical College, Lucknow. Masters in Orthopaedic Surgery from the same institution in 1990. Has recieved extensive training in trauma and Joint replacement surgery.
- Training in Joint Replacement Surgery from 1991-1994, at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi.
- Further training at Johannes Gutenburg University, Mainz Germany.
- AO Fellowship, Davos, Switzerland.
- Prince Elizabeth Orthopaedic Centre, Exeter, UK.
- Nuffield Hospital, Exeter. U.K.
- Knappschafts-Krakenhaus, University of Saarland, Puttilingen, Germany.
- John Flynn Hospital, Goldcoast, Australia.
- Training in computer navigation joint replacement surgery, Royal Australian College of Surgeons, Melbourne, Australia.
- Singapore General Hospital, Singapore.
- Klinikum Mannheim, Mannheim, Germany
Dr. Garg has been performing THR,TKR and Trauma Surgery since 1990. He has performed close to 5000 Hip and knee replacements till date. He worked as Sr. Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at Vivekananda Polyclinic, Lucknow for 12 years and at Sahara Hospital, Lucknow for 3 years. He along with his collegue Dr. Sandeep Kapoor have established "ORTHO CITY" a dedicated trauma and joint replacement unit at Health City Gomti Nagar, Lucknow.